Here’s the deal on Covid19 Precautions:
· Please sanitize your hands when walking in the shop. We will have a sanitizing station.
· Please wear a mask in the shop. Anyone without a mask will not be allowed in the shop.
· Only clients receiving service will be allowed in the shop.
· There will be no waiting in the shop. All clients will be asked to wait outside until they’re called for their appointment.
· All barbers temperatures will be checked daily. We will also have an infra-red thermometer on hand to check clients in.
· If you are even remotely under the weather or feeling ill, please reschedule your appointment, at no cost.
· We are no longer accepting walk ins. Please book your appointment online at www.theboulderbarber.com
· Stations, tools, and chairs will be sanitized between appointments.
· EVERYONE WILL BE WEARING A MASK. THIS INCLUDES YOU AND YOUR BARBER;)
· The Boulder Barber has removed one full station from the store so that our barber chairs can be well over 6 feet apart.
· Please wear your mask throughout the service and we’ll all do our best to minimize face to face time.
· The Boulder Barber will diligently clean and sanitize all common spaces.
· As always, your barber will continue to wash their hands between clients
· The Boulder Barber will disinfect and sanitize every station and chair using barbercide and lysol.
We look forward to seeing you! Please be patient with the process!